Get The Most Out Of Your Solar Panels
The build-up of dirt and mineral deposits on your solar panels can reduce their effectiveness. Our professionals have all of the proper equipment and techniques to clean your panels properly.
Service You Can Count On
• Professional Equipment
• Highly Skilled Professionals
• Responsible and Mature Service
Enjoy More Sunlight
Whether you're getting sunlight directly through the use of a skylight or you're harnessing its power with solar panels, you owe it to yourself to keep them properly cleaned. Interested in learning more about the importance of clean solar panels and our process? Check out or FAQ page and contact us for a quote.
Why Clean Solar Panels?
You can lose as much as 40% efficiency if your solar panels are dirty. We use deionized water that doesn’t leave behind mineral deposits like regular tap water. Cleaning panels thoroughly every 6 months will keep them working at their peak performance.
Importance of Solar Panel Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning is Critical. Solar Panel Cleaning is Critical. Solar panel cleaning reduces the corrosive effects of dirt, moisture, and contaminants.
- Use a Professional. Knowledge of the proper cleaners and professional equipment keeps everyone safe. Professionals know how to move around on delicate roof surfaces and how to clean solar panels and windows without the threat of electrocution.
- Ideal Cleaning Method. Avoid hosing down your solar panels. Tap water leaves mineral deposits on the panel and blocks sunlight just as much as dirt. Using deionized water with a cleaner is ideal.
- Maximize Electrical Output. Keeping solar panels free of soil and bird droppings is key to getting the maximum benefit from your panels. Half of the production of electricity can be lost due to soil buildup.